So I know girls will generally enjoy their senior photo session FAR more than the average boy! But here are some tips to make your day go as smoothly as possible!
1. Location - Thank about what type of setting best suits you. Of course we can take some in the studio with different backdrops, but what about outside? Urban look? Country feel? What suits your personality best? Are there any special places that have meaning to you? Many sports players want to have some pictures taken on the high school football field, for example.
2. For girls - if you are not one to worry too much about hair and makeup on a normal day, I would recommend getting your hair and makeup done professionally for that day. It will give you confidence that you look your best. It doesn't have to be heavy or dynamic - you can go for a more natural look.
3. Outfits - Yes, boys, I will be wanting more than the one outfit you grabbed off your floor this morning, hoping it was clean! I would suggest for boys, 3 outfits for a minimum. For girls, 5 to, well, as many as you like! The more I have to choose from, the happier I am!
4. Bring anything that has special meaning to you - your sports uniform and equipment, a pet (if logistically possible!), something you collect - anything that helps to show the real you.
5. If you are worried about how to stand, whether or not to smile, how to NOT look awkward, DON'T WORRY! That's what I am here for - I will direct you and tell you exactly what to do, and when.